Handy, compact and environmentally friendly...e-scooter Citybug2 is the ideal solution to move without any stress for commuting and leisure.
Simply press the Start button to get going. The patented Push&Pull handlebar gives you full control of the speed. Thanks to the intuitive mode of control, riding on your CITYBUG2 is a carefree and highly pleasurable experience. To accelerate, press the handlebar forward and, once you have reached your desired rate of progress, pull it back slightly to slow down again. The second method of braking your scooter is our Step2Stop – a robust rear-wheel brake that you can operate with your foot.
NO EMISSIONS - good for your environment! The CITYBUG2 produces no CO2 pollution whatsoever. Combined with green energy from your power supply company, the sophisticated battery technology, which ensures maximum intervals between charging, means that your actual carbon footprint becomes smaller every day.
NO NOISE POLLUTION - The CITYBUG2 is a lightweight electric vehicle that moves through the city without generating disturbing noise. Enjoy the feeling of discovering your city on the quiet.
- Press the Start button and jump on
- Accelerate up to 5 km/h by kicking off with your foot until the electric drive starts up
- Push the handlebar forward slightly to gradually increase your speed
- Once you have reached your desired tempo, reduce the pressure on the handlebar to continue at constant speed
- Pull the handlebar backward to activate the motor brake and gradually reduce speed
- To stop immediately, step on the rear-wheel brake/on the mudguard
FACTS & FIGURES
- Size (unfolded) 1010 x 459 x 1140 mm
- Size (folded) 917 x 459 x 384 mm
- Top speed: 18 km/h
- Range: approx. 15~20 km
- Charging time: approx. 3~4 hours
- Total weight: 12.5 kg (including battery)
- Battery: Li- ION, 36 V 5.6 Ah
- Motor: 250 W brushless DC motor
- Tyres: F-7.6" / R-7.2"