Via Socrate 6
22070 CASNATE CON BERNATE (CO)
Email address of the Owner: email@example.com
Last modification: 31 May 2018
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested subjects: web surfers, e-commerce users.
RIDEWILL S.R.L. in quality & agrave; of the holder of the processing of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that such treatment will be; based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations set out therein.
finality of treatment: in particular your data will be processed for the following purposes; connected to the implementation of obligations related to legislative or contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the site no data is kept after closing the browser;
- finality Advanced navigation or custom content management;
- finality Statistics and analysis of navigation and users;
- management of reports during sales operations;
- finality concerning the execution of a contract of which you are a part or to execute pre-contractual measures taken on your request (eg contact request via the Contact form, WebChat.).
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations & egrave; necessary for a correct management of the relationship and their bestowal mandatory to implement the finalities; above indicated. The Data Controller also announces that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may occur; cause the impossibility of the owner to guarantee the congruit & agrave; of the treatment itself.
Your personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- finality Marketing and Advertising;
- Sending informative and commercial emails regarding our products and services (when subscribed to the mailing list).
The provision of data is for you optional with regard to the aforementioned finalit & agrave ;, and your possible refusal to treatment does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or congruity of the treatment itself.
Mode of treatment. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic calculators using third party software systems;
- by electronic calculators using managed or programmed software systems;
- temporary treatment in anonymous form.
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the modalities. referred to in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided.
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed persons for the performance of the services necessary for a proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- programmers and analysts;
- Marketing office.
Your data may be communicated to third parties duly appointed Data Processors, in particular to:
- AddThis: Advertising Service, Target Advertising, Analytics / Measurement;
- Facebook Connect: Advertising Service, Target Advertising, Analytics / Measurement, Customizing Content;
- Facebook: Advertising Service, Advertising Target, Content Customization;
- Google Analytics: Target advertising, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization;
- Google Tag Manager: Analytics / Measurement, Content Customization, Optimization;
- Google Translate: Advertising Service, Target Advertising, Analytics / Measurement, Content Personalization, Optimization;
- in case of purchase: Freight forwarders and logistics company;
- MailUP (When you are subscribed to the mailing list);
- YouTube: Advertising Service, Target Advertising, Analytics / Measurement, Content Customization, Optimization.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the finalities shown above, in the following states:
- EU countries;
- United States.
Conservation Period. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of liceit & agrave ;, limitation of finalities and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time that does not exceed the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the finalities for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Because & eacute; each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - also differ significantly from one another if you prefer to act independently through the preferences of your browser; find detailed information on the necessary procedure in the guide of your browser. For an overview of the modes; of action for most browsers; common, pu & ograve; visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Companies advertising also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. We memorize options does not prevent cookies from being set, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies;
For more information and possibilities; waiver, visit the address www.youronlinechoices.eu
Owner: the Data Controller, in accordance with the Law, & egrave; RIDEWILL S.R.L. (Via Socrate 6, 22070 CASNATE WITH BERNATE (CO); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: 0315476941; P.Iva: 03438580130)
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, the correction, portability, the opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as & eacute; in general it can; exercise all the rights provided for in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Will in addition, view the updated version of this information at any time by connecting to the internet address https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?10325343262.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the finalities and modality of the treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsibles and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them in quality; representative appointed in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those of which it is not; necessary conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- portability data.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, ancorch & eacute; relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
22070 CASNATE CON BERNATE (CO)