Work with us
Working in Ridewill is a great opportunity, it allows you to work in a fast-growing group, to be part of a dynamic team of young, creative, so we are looking for our people, active, dynamic, proactive, able to work in a team objectives.
We are looking for young and motivated person to join our staff who is concerned to answer the questions from our customers both on the phone to email.
Must know the English language spoken and written.
Must have expertise in bike, motorcycle and scooter to translate our product data sheets for expansion of our online catalog.
Must have at least a basic knowledge of business accounting.
It offers a fixed-term contract STAGE or full time with the possibility of inserting an indefinite period.
The research is aimed at both sexes under the L903/77, and L125/91
To apply, send an email to email@example.com
- High school diploma or higher degree
- Languages spoken: English spoken and written
- Suitability for the visit to the physician in charge (Legislative Decree no. 81/2008 and subsequent amendments)
- Use PC
- Knowledge of Internet and e-commerce
- Knowledge of business accounting
Stage of 6 months