Combining the look of a progressive training shoe with Endura's renowned MT500 capability, this shoe is truly one of a kind. The flex profile of this shoe has been specifically designed to provide both support and
control through the pedals, with a combination of an EVA midsole and a reinforced nylon insert to accommodate the cleat and provide stiffness.
The off-set cleat box features extra-long rails to allow for a wide range of mounting positions. This allows for a wide range of options, allowing each rider to place their foot on the pedal exactly where they want. The addition of a straps strap at the top of the laces ensures that the foot can be locked in place from the outside, while the EGM insole provides internal support and safety. The addition of a straps strap at the top of the laces locks the foot in place from the outside, while the EGM insole provides internal support and safety.
- Lightweight and durable PU upper
- EGM footbed maximizes comfort and power transfer
- Nylon support with cleat mounting plate
- EVA midsole
- Contact areas of the StickyFoot Grip sole offer excellent grip on flat pedals
- Insert to cover the cleats
- Heel lined with Sharkskin fabric helps keep the foot in place
- Traditional laces and additional Velcro® strap secure feet in place
- Offset plate with increased longitudinal adjustment offers a wide range of trim options for flat pedals
- Toe and heel sections use StickyFoot Dura with an aggressive tread pattern to provide excellent grip and durability
Sticky Foot Grip:
Used in all areas of pedal contact on Endura footwear, the “Sticky Foot Grip” compound offers maximum grip, adapting to the pedal pins and locking the foot in place.
Combining a high level of walking traction with long durability, “Sticky Foot-Dura” offers greater resistance in areas of the sole that are likely to experience higher levels of wear.
Developed with ergonomics expert Phil Burt, Endura's unique EGM insole maximizes comfort and power transfer in both:
- Metatarsal button, soft and shaped embossed button helps to distance the big toe from the rest, greatly improving the function and comfort of the forefoot - vital in cycling - and preventing the unwanted creaking of the toes.
- Stimulating sole, small raised tactile points are strategically placed to improve the proprioception of the foot, greatly improving its ability to soften and stiffen through coordinated muscle contractions.
- Arch reinforcement, carefully profiled and shaped support helps the arch of the foot to better deal with all the stresses caused by pedaling, offering better power transfer and better comfort.