- Ultegra Di2 ST-R8170 STI 2x12s brake/shift lever (left + right)
- Ultegra BR-R8170 disc brake caliper (hydraulic, Flat Mount, front + rear)
- Ultegra FC-R8100 50/34t crankset
- Ultegra Di2 FD-R8150 front derailleur (2-speed)
- Ultegra Di2 FD-R8150 rear derailleur (12-speed)
- Ultegra CS-R8100 cassette (11-30 teeth)
- CN-M8100 chian (116 links, incl. Quick Link chain connector)
- RT-MT800 disc (Centerlock, 160 mm, 2 pieces)
- BT-DN300 battery (built-in type)
- EW-EC300 charging cable (1700 mm)
- EW-SD300-I wire (for internal cable routing, 600 + 1200 mm)
The Science of Speed. Speed was the mainspring in the development of this 12-speed road bike series of a new generation. Several years of research produced those innovations that make the Shimano Dura Ace R9200 even faster. Every component has been revised, refined and optimised to enable the decisive seconds of advantage – whether as a breakaway from the peloton or in the finish sprint on the Champs-Élysées.
The electronic Di2 parts rely on Wireless technology where it matters to make shifting even faster and more reliable. Smooth shifting is also the aim of the Hyperglide+ system, already known from the MTB segment, which is designed to bring out maximum performance and the full potential of every racer.