- Use of the special SmartGRIP + Compound compound, specific for E-bikes
- Mix with lignin, a chemical component of natural origin that improves the performance in light of the speeds and torques associated with the electric motors of E-mountain bikes
- Hyperwall technology, patented construction that improves driveability and protection from low pressure punctures
- Optimized profile for modern aluminum or carbon rims with wide internal channel
- TUBELESS READY casing in sturdy 60tpi Nylon
- A medium profile and spacing tread, specific for rear use to ensure traction and stability on a variety of different terrains, from hard to soft.
- Excellent behavior and feeling in braking and traction as well as excellent support in curves
- Specific spacing of the tessellation and the compound formulation also facilitate the discharge of the material accumulated on the tread at low speeds.
- Weight 1200gr
The products we sell are original, new and guaranteed, and if you change your mind or are not satisfied with the product you have purchased, you have up to 14 days to return it.
We guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All our orders are fully tracked.
Same day dispatch on orders before 6pm
Scorpion MTB Rear Specific
The Scorpion MTB Rear Specific range is the best choice for maximizing traction and durability of the rear tire in many riding situations. The rear wheel is subject to extreme stresses during traction / braking and when cornering when braking with a tilted and / or controlled drift bike: a tire with unique characteristics is therefore required, with a compound that guarantees resistance to tearing and stress specifications of the rear and of the anchors with a design that meets these specific needs. Scorpion E-MTB R creates a perfect combo if associated with Scorpion E-MTB M inside.