Pedro's new Compact Crank Remover provides the professional quality, precision fit tool required to properly remove press fit square taper or splined cranks. The Crank Remover is made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance and features a floating tip design for easy crank removal. New design includes two tip inserts and fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads with square taper or splined bottom bracket spindles. Works with any 15mm wrench like Pedro's pedal wrenchs.
- compatible with square tapered and splined spindles
- made from heat-treated tool steel
- new design includes two tip inserts and fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads with square taper orsplined bottom bracket spindles
- precision tolerances provide perfect fit and floating tip design ensures easy crank removal
- works with any 15mm wrench like Pedro's pedal wrenches