- Used by Danny Hart in the DH world cup tests
- It remains firm and stable in any condition
- Compatible with all fork sizes
- No tools needed for assembly, quick and easy
- Rubber bands for mounting included
- Only compatible with disc brake bikes
- Compatible with tires up to 2.80 "of all diameters and forks boost
Mr Crud is back! Anyone with an age beginning with a four or higher will remember the old Crud Catcher. This simple rectangle of plastic was seemingly attached to the down tube of every mountain bike in existence during the nineties, but now its inventor Pete Tomkins has returned with a new and more sophisticated design.
On the new Crud XL Fender there are rubber areas around the fork brace, and foam where the fender sits against the inside of the legs. Six rubber bands – just like the ones that used to come with the Crud Catcher – stretch around the fork legs to secure it in place, and you can slide the mudguard up and down to adjust clearance depending on the wheel size and trail conditions. This means the Crud XL can be fitted and removed in seconds without wasting zip ties – great news if you transport your bike in the back of a car.