- With the Downhill Kit of the ProImpact line, Andreani Group introduces an innovative tuning system that allows in a few steps to optimize the operation of the air suspension according to your needs and driving style
- Thanks to the FT1 it is possible to intervene on the positive chamber of the air forks (stroke 180-200 mm) and modify the compression and rebound curves as desired
- More progressive and effective suspension even in the most accentuated roughness
- Made up of different types of compounds, densities and layouts to satisfy every need
- Significant results especially on entry / mid level suspensions.
3 pieces FT1408 / 109-26 PROIMPACT FT1 Gray Ø 26 - Square hole 8.4
3 pieces FT1232 / 57-26 PROIMPACT FT1 Pink Ø 26 - Square hole 8.4
9 pieces FT1288 / 72-26 PROIMPACT FT1 Brown Ø 26 - Square hole 8.4
N.B. Kit can be installed on Rockshox BOXXER forks (2019 <)
3 pieces FT1168 / 38-26 PROIMPACT FT1 Orange Ø 26 - Square hole 8.4
2 pieces CSTICK STICK from 32 to 36mm - Rod L290
Composed of different types of compounds, densities and layouts, this kit was created to satisfy every need and offer driving sensations never perceived until now. Ideal for forks with a stroke from 140 to 180 mm, the system is able to combine the plush effect of a spring suspension with the lightness and progression of an air one. Furthermore, by acting as a vibration damper, the compound will make driving much more enjoyable and performing.