You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
The E-180 Works MX is a no-compromise bike resulting from the highest performance specifications that the WHYTE racing team has perfected race after race, season after season. The RockShox Zeb Ultimate fork and Super Deluxe shock transform every inch of travel into extra speed and traction to give riders the perfect balance of support, compliance, confidence and control. The SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Wireless shifter is the fastest and most precise shifting system and also super light. The wheels are designed to handle the brutal torque of the motor and the MX 29/27.5" setup is the fastest race course tested. Shape.It's 'flip-chip' linkage allows you to change the bike's geometry easily and without affecting the suspension kinematics by raising or lowering the bottom bracket height.
- Frame: Alloy 6061, hydroformed T6 aluminum, multi-butted tapered head tube, custom design, internal cable routing, Shape linkage .it and 12x148 mm Boost dropouts
- Engine: Bosch Performance Line CX Race 85Nm
- Display: Bosch LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 750Wh
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Fork: RockShox ZEB Ultimate 29", 180mm travel, 44mm offset, DebonAir, Charger 3 RC2 damper, Fast Black coating, tapered steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Stealth
- Shock absorber: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT, Air, coating Fast Black, adjustable rebound, low speed compression adjust and adjustable DebonAir.
- Rear derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, 12s
- Shifter: SRAM AXS Rocker Paddle, MMX, Eagle 12s
- Cassette : SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50T, 12s
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12s
- Chainring: Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle 36D, Direct Mount
- Cranks: Race Face Affect E- Bike, 165mm
- Front brake: Sram Code RSC, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Sram Code RSC, 4 pistons
- Discs: Centerline 220mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Assigai WT, TR, 29x 2.5" 120TPI, EXO + Sidewall Protection, 3C MaxxGrip, Dual Compound, folding bead
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Assigai WT, TR, 27.5x 2.5"120TPI, Double Down Casing, 3C Maxx Grip, Dual Compound
- Rims: Hope Fortus 30, Tubless Ready, 32 holes
- Front hub: Hope Pro 4, stainless steel bearings, Boost 15x110mm thru axle, 32 holes
- Rear hub : Hope Pro 4, stainless steel bearings, 12x148mm Boost thru-axle, XD body, 32h
- Handlebar: Race Face Turbine R, 35mm Rise, 35mm, 800mm width
- Stem: Race Face Atlas, 35mm x 35mm
- Saddle: Fizik Terra Aidon
- Seatpost: Crank Bro High-Line 3, 30.9mm, 150mm travel, High-Line Ball Socket Remote Lever
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: /
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.