You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Other colors available :
The E-160 RSX is a versatile and engaging full suspension electric mountain bike perfect for trail riding, racing or just having fun on singletrack. The low center of gravity optimizes the E-160 RSX's battery distribution and motor mass within the frame to deliver exceptional cornering agility and a stable feel on any trail, while the 29" wheels offer even more grip, stability and safety. Combine all this with the "Total Geometry" geometry, you have an agile and confidence-inspiring e-bike. Wherever you go, the 750 Wh Bosch PowerTube battery and the Performance Line CX motor, combined with wheels smooth and efficient 29" wheels, they offer you more range, performance and exceptional reliability.
- Frame: 6061 alloy, hydroformed T6 aluminum, multi-butted tapered head tube, custom design, internal cable routing, Shape.it linkage and 12x148 mm Boost dropouts
- Engine: Bosch Performance Line CX 85Nm
- Display: Bosch LED Remote
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 750Wh
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Fork: Fox Float 38, Performance Elite 29", 160mm travel, 44mm offset w/Grip 2 damper, tapered steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, E-Thru axle
- Shock absorber: Fox Float X Performance Elite DPS, Evol LV, Custom Tuned for Whyte
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX1 AXS Lunar, 12s
- Shifter: SRAM GX AXS Eagle, 2 buttons, MMX,12s
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50T , 12s
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12s
- Chainring: Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle 36D, Direct Mount
- Cranks: Race Face Affect E-Bike, 165mm
- Front brake: Sram Code RSC, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Sram Code RSC, 4 pistons
- Discs: Centerline 220mm IS 6 holes / Centerline 200mm IS 6 holes
- Front tyre: Maxxis Assegai WT, TR, 29 " x 2.5" 120TPI, EXO+ Casing, 3C Maxx Grip, Dual Compound
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II WT, TR, 29" x 2.4" 120TPI, Double Down, 3C Maxx Terra, Dual Compound
- Rims: DT Swiss HX 1700, Tubless Ready, 30mm channel
- Front hub: DT Swiss 350 Boost 15x110mm
- Rear hub: DT Swiss 350 Boost 12x148mm
- Handlebar: Whyte Custom aluminum 6061, rise 30 mm , diameter 35mm, width 800mm
- Stem: Whyte Enduro, 35mm x 35mm
- Saddle: Fizik Terra Aidon
- Seatpost: Crank Bro High-Line 3, 30.9mm, 150mm travel, High -Line Ball Socket Remote Lever
- Maximum weight allowed: /
- Weight: /
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.