KICKR HEADWIND is the first intelligent fan designed with the cyclist in mind. Its targeted airflow model reflects the shape and position of a rider's body while driving. KICKR HEADWIND is controlled by the sensors so that an increase in speed or heart rate matches an increase in fan speed. There are also 4 manual speed settings if you want to set up your ideal airflow. With speeds over 48 km / h (30 mph), KICKR HEADWIND will keep you cool during the most demanding workouts.
- Engine specifications: 240v 50 / 60hz.
- Dimensions (folded leg): L 40.6 cm x P 30.5 cm x A 48.3 cm.
- Dimensions (extended leg): L 45.7 cm x D 30.5 cm x A 48.3 cm.
- Weight: 5.4 kg (12 lb).
- Maximum fan speed: 48 km / h (30 mph).
- Wireless software updates: Yes.
- Bluetooth: connect to the phone to control the fan speed via the app.
- ANT + - Mates to the speed sensor, heart rate monitor or smart roller to control the fan speed.
- Adjustable leg: Yes - 2 positions.