KICKR Bike combines resistance and the best simulation technologies to reproduce the feeling of pedaling on the road, including the simulation of the descent that allows you to maintain speed on virtual descents.
The programmable virtual shifting allows the KICKR BIKE to match the ratios and functionality of the shift groups of the major manufacturers in the sector, such as SRAM, Shimano and Campagnolo.
Once installed, the KICKR Bike is ready to go. Requires no calibration, integrates seamlessly into Wahoo's product system, and pairs easily with your ANT + cycle computers, smartphones, tablets, or PCs.
With the guidance of an intuitive app prepared by Wahoo, you can easily match the set-up of your KICKR BIKE to the exact geometry of your road bike. From the height of the saddle to the length of the cranks, you can customize the bike for maximum comfort and optimal performance.
- Code: WFBIKE3
- Shipping dimensions: 1350 x 340 x 880 mm (54 "x 14" x 35 ").
- Weight: 42 kg (93 lb)
- Transmission: Belt transmission
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic and powered motor
- Power accuracy: +/- 1%
- Wireless software updates: Yes, via the Wahoo Fitness app
- Connectivity: ANT +, ANT + FE-C, WiFi, Bluetooth, Direct connection
- Device compatibility: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
- User height range: 152cm (5ft) to 193cm (6ft 4in)
- Maximum user weight: 250 lb
- Power Requirements: 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz, 2.5A maximum
Flywheel weight: 5.9 kg (13 lb) improved engine plus
- Crank arm lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, and 175
- Maximum simulated degree: 20%
- Simulated minimum slope: -15%
- Maximum power output: 2200 watts
- For cyclists between 152cm and 193cm tall
- Maximum weight supported: 113kg
INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- KICKR BIKE
- AC power adapter
- Allen keys (4 mm and 5 mm)
- Seatpost and saddle