- Certifications: CSPC1203, AS / NZS2063, CE1078
- Removable chin rest
- Adjustable visor, made of recycled ABS
- Designed for All Mountain / Enduro use
- Structure in recycled EPS
- 22 Air vents
- Weight: 790 gr full face, 412 gr without chin guard
The new Gringo is the most versatile helmet ever made by Urge. It is almost called "Greengo" because it is composed of 80% of recycled materials. Reducing the impact on the planet is the main guideline for the brand.
It is divided into 2 categories: De La Sierra and De La Pampa.
Both versions have a removable chin guard, but the "De la Pampa" model is designed for those who drive more often without removing the chin guard. That's why the air flow has been maximized.
The "De La Sierra" model is designed for those who do not want to take up space and prefer to remove the chin guard, inserting it before engaging in a technical descent.
Design compatible with masks.
In the event of a fall, he will stand by you to provide maximum security.