D4 Carbon from the Daytona line is the legendary and iconic Downhill, Freeride and BMX racing helmet by Troy Lee Designs designed to revolutionize the union between technology, protection and artistic design. Featuring an outer shell in TeXtreme® carbon fiber, this helmet features a double layer structure of ultra-thin fiber, ideal for guaranteeing lightness, ventilation and cutting-edge design. Thanks to MIPS technology, D4 Carbon ensures optimal protection and safety for all kinds of adventures.
- TeXtreme carbon fiber outer shell
- Double layer structure of ultra thin fiber, ideal for guaranteeing lightness, ventilation and cutting-edge design
- MIPS technology to ensure optimal protection and safety for all kinds of adventures.
- EPS of different densities to ensure maximum protection during both low speed and high speed impacts
- Collarbone protection system
- Interior in X-Static and XT2 antibacterial and anti-odor for optimal comfort
- Maximum ventilation thanks to 24 ventilation holes, 10 front entry holes and 5 above the head. 7 exit holes.
- Certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX
- Weight: approx. 1000g (Size S)
TeXtreme® Spread Tow is a special carbon fiber that makes the helmet even lighter, without compromising its resistance (only 1000 gr in size S).