The experience gained on the race fields has allowed R&D TechnoMousse to refine the design of its more technical mousse with the aim of making the tire perform at its best.
The new section of the EVO system has, in fact, more rounded sidewalls which significantly reduce the lateral bulk of the mousse and above all do not exert any pressure on the shoulders of the tire.
In this way the tire - freed from contact with the sides of the mousse - can work at its best, making the ride more fluid and precise when cornering.
- The new space-saving section of the Technomousse Red Poison Evo translates into greater performance and protection, as evidenced by the feedback from the professional riders who first tested it:
- Run-flat improved by 30%
- Rolling improved by 25%
- Cornering precision improved by 30% with a more linear driving feeling similar to that without inserts, especially as regards the front
- Use at very low pressures (up to 0.7 BAR)
- Absolute rim protection
- Speeded up assembly time by 20%
All this is obviously added to the classic features of each TechnoMousse product:
- It does not cut or crumble
- It has no expiration date
- Does not absorb latex
- Soft touch
- 100% Made in Italy
- Compatibility: 27.5 '' / 2.35 '' to 2.50 ''
- Internal channel: 27-35mm
- Weight: 200g / pc