PLEASE NOTE: Off-Road version electric cross motorbike NOT registered.
Motobike Talaria Sting TL3000, the electric cross bike that brings together the two-wheeled world: the fun and performance of a motorbike with the size and handling of an eBike, all at an affordable price.
Unlike many competing models currently in production, the Sting TL3000 boasts a series of technical improvements that increase its sturdiness and driving feeling, making the rider feel at ease right from the first roughness of the terrain. The new version has seen an improvement primarily in terms of consumption: the autonomy of the Sting TL3000, in the Trail L1e version, is approximately 100km on a single charge, if used at an average speed of 25km/h. However, the value changes in relation to the Trail or Enduro trim level, thus establishing the average range at 65 km. The maximum speed has been increased up to 70 km/h to have the right speed in all situations. The wider rear tyre, derived from minicross, combined with the greater distance between the rear mudguard and the wheel allows you to adapt the bike to your riding style by changing the design of the tyre. Finally, the saddle height of 870 mm, the wheelbase of only 1225 mm and the weight of about 60 kg, make the Sting TL3000 a handy and fun Fun Bike.
- Frame: ultralight forged aluminum 6061 T4 and T6, ground clearance 280 mm
- Engine: LPMSM electric, central position, weight 7 kg, air-cooled
- Display: TFT simply displays all the necessary information: residual charge, regenerative charge level, set mode, speedometer
- Battery: LG 21700 (5000mAh/cell) 60V and 38AH, with autonomy of 100 km if used with an average speed of 25Km/h, weight 12.85 kg, 309 Nm (with 48T pinion), 6kw peak power
- Fork: TALARIA Factory 38 mm with high and low speed blades
- Shock absorber: HTM 200 mm with Pro-link system which makes the shock absorber work more progressive
- Primary transmission: gears in oil bath
- Secondary drive: 420 pitch o-ring chain, 9.18:1 ratio (48T sprocket)
- 19" wheels
- Front tyre: 70/100-19
- Rear tyre: 80/100-19
- Ratio: 9.18:1 (it is possible to replace the final ratio by increasing the torque to the wheel, being able to adjust the speedometer by acting directly from the instrumentation)
- Brakes: 4-piston calipers with ergal pots and sintered pads
- Discs: 203mm steel with a thickness of 2.2mm
- Regenerative braking system adjustable in real time from the handlebar
- Handlebar: 760 mm
- Front light: LED
- Weight: 64 kg