PLEASE NOTE: Matriculable electric cross motorbike approved for circulation on public roads. Registration fee €150.00. For a quote and more information, do not hesitate to contact us using the appropriate form. Our technical expert will be at your disposal!
Motobike Talaria Sting TL3000, the electric cross bike that brings together the two-wheeled world: the fun and performance of a motorbike with the size and handling of an eBike, all at an affordable price.
Unlike many competing models currently in production, the Sting TL3000 boasts a series of technical improvements that increase its sturdiness and driving feeling, making the rider feel at ease right from the first roughness of the terrain. The new version has seen an improvement primarily in terms of consumption: the autonomy of the Sting TL3000, in the Trail L1e version, is approximately 100km on a single charge, if used at an average speed of 25km/h. However, the value changes in relation to the Trail or Enduro trim level, thus establishing the average range at 65 km. The maximum speed has been increased up to 70 km/h to have the right speed in all situations. The wider rear tyre, derived from minicross, combined with the greater distance between the rear mudguard and the wheel allows you to adapt the bike to your riding style by changing the design of the tyre. Finally, the saddle height of 870 mm, the wheelbase of only 1225 mm and the weight of about 60 kg, make the Sting TL3000 a handy and fun Fun Bike.
- Frame: ultralight forged aluminum 6061 T4 and T6, saddle inclination and reduced height, ground clearance 280 mm, reinforcement between the platforms
- Engine: LPMSM electric, central position, weight 7 kg, air-cooled
- Display: TFT simply displays all the necessary information: residual charge, regenerative charge level, set mode, speedometer
- Battery: LG 21700 (5000mAh/cell) 60V and 38AH, with autonomy of 100 km if used with an average speed of 25Km/h, weight 12.85 kg, 284 Nm (with 44T pinion)
- Fork: TALARIA Factory 38 mm with high and low speed blades
- Shock absorber: HTM 200 mm with Pro-link system which makes the shock absorber work more progressive
- Primary transmission: gears in oil bath
- Secondary drive: 420 pitch o-ring chain, 8.35:1 ratio (44T sprocket)
- 19" wheels
- Front tyre: 70/100-19
- Rear tyre: 80/100-19
- Ratio: 8.35:1 (it is possible to replace the final ratio by increasing the torque to the wheel, being able to adjust the speedometer by acting directly from the instrumentation)
- Brakes: 4-piston calipers with ergal pots and sintered pads
- Discs: 203mm steel with a thickness of 2.2mm
- Regenerative braking system adjustable in real time from the handlebar
- Handlebar: 760 mm
- Front light: LED
- Weight: 64 kg
The contribution is aimed at those who purchase a brand new electric motorcycle in the L1e categories.
The incentive amounts to 30% for purchases without scrapping:
- Trail model: 5290.00 € -1300.00 € Ecobonus + €150.00 registration = €4140.00 turnkey
- Enduro model: €5690.00 -1399.00 € Ecobonus + €150.00 registration = €4441.00 keys in hand
The incentive amounts to 40% for purchases with scrapping:
- Trail model: €5290.00 -€1734.00 Ecobonus + €150.00 registration = €3706.00 keys in hand
- Enduro model: €5690.00 -€1865.00 Ecobonus + €150.00 registration = €3975.00 turnkey