Made to meet the needs of the best riders, with the lowest possible weight, X0 is the evolution of the previous X01 Eagle AXS groupset. The new rear derailleur is more resistant thanks to the new dropoutless interface and features well-known technologies such as Overload Clutch and the AXS system.
Designed as an integrated and interdependent component, the T-Type derailleur mounts around the same wheel axis, in direct contact with the cassette and with an interface without dropout.
The traditional dropout therefore disappears and a new "Full Mount" assembly system is used: this allows for a much more robust connection, which grips on both sides of the frame.
- Absence of screws for adjusting the stops, it modifies its position during shifting to accommodate the alignment of the chain
- Oversized pulleys with 16 and 14 teeth
- Aluminum cage
- Overload Clutch
- Adjustment easier than ever: just set the model and brand of bike, size and anterior crown teeth; the app itself will indicate the ideal length of the chain and the position to be set on the clutch
- T-Type technology
- 12 speed
- Compatible with 12v 10-52t sprocket cassettes
AXS Pod Control
Thanks to its reversible design, the AXS Pod can be mounted on the left or on the right and is removable in seconds. Inside there is always the CR 2032 button battery, which can be replaced in a few seconds.
- Weight 48gr
- The only retrocombatible component of the new Eagle Transmission range
The X0 crankset has aluminum crank arms. Prepared for mounting the new Quarq power meter.
- Length 175mm
- Chain line: 55mm
- Q factor: 174 mm
- 34t chainring compatible only with Flat top chains
Flat Top technology, designed to optimize fluidity and to work in symbiosis with the profile of the new sprockets
- Weight 256gr
Cassette Sprockets XS-1295
- X-Dome construction, i.e. the construction in a single piece of steel with larger sprockets riveted in aluminum
- Compatible with Flat Top chains
- Scale 10-52t
- Steel sprockets 10-44t
- Aluminum 52t
- Slight lateral deviation (2.5 mm) and therefore a different chain line (55 mm), details that allow the chain to cross less, optimizing the fluidity of the transmission and reducing its wear.
- Weight 385gr< /p>
To mount the new Sram Eagle Transmission derailleur, it is essential to have a frame designed for UDH dropout