Made to meet the needs of the best riders, with the lowest possible weight, XX is the evolution of the previous XX1 Eagle AXS groupset. The new rear derailleur is more resistant thanks to the new dropoutless interface and features well-known technologies such as Overload Clutch and the AXS system.
Designed as an integrated and interdependent component, the T-Type derailleur mounts around the same wheel axis, in direct contact with the cassette and with an interface without dropout.
The traditional dropout therefore disappears and a new "Full Mount" assembly system is used: this allows for a much more robust connection, which grips on both sides of the frame.
- Lower pulley called Magic Wheel that continues to turn even if something gets stuck
- Absence of screws for adjusting the stops , changes its position during shifting to accommodate the alignment of the chain
- Oversized pulleys with 16 and 14 teeth
- Aluminum cage
- Overload Clutch
- Adjustment easier than ever : just set on the Sram AXS app the model and brand of bike, the size and teeth of the front chainring; the app itself will indicate the ideal length of the chain and the position to be set on the clutch
- T-Type technology
- 12 speed
- Compatible with 12v 10-52t sprocket cassettes
AXS Pod Control
Thanks to its reversible design, the AXS Pod can be mounted on the left or on the right and is removable in seconds. Inside there is always the CR 2032 button battery, which can be replaced in a few seconds.
- Weight 48gr
- The only retrocombatible component of the new Eagle Transmission range
The XX SL crankset has carbon cranks with a hollow internal part, it is the lightest crankset ever by Sram and is designed for mounting the new Quarq power meter.
- Length 175mm
- 34t chainring compatible only with Flat top chains,
XX SL chain
Flat Top technology, designed to optimize fluidity and to work in symbiosis with the profile of the new sprockets
- External links and drilled pins
- Weight 240gr
- X-Dome construction, i.e. the construction in a single piece steel with larger sprockets riveted in aluminum
- Compatible with Flat Top chains
- Scale 10-52t
- 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-38- 44-52
- Slight lateral deviation (2.5 mm) and therefore u A different chain line (55 mm), details that allow the chain to cross less, optimizing the fluidity of the transmission and reducing its wear.
- Weight 345gr
To mount the new Sram Eagle rear derailleur Transmission it is essential to have a frame prepared for the UDH dropout