You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
Made to meet the needs of the best riders, with the lowest possible weight, XX is the evolution of the previous XX1 Eagle AXS groupset. The new rear derailleur is more resistant thanks to the new dropoutless interface and features well-known technologies such as Overload Clutch and the AXS system.
Designed as an integrated and interdependent component, the T-Type derailleur mounts around the same wheel axis, in direct contact with the cassette and with an interface without dropout.
The traditional dropout therefore disappears and a new "Full Mount" assembly system is used: this allows for a much more robust connection, which grips on both parts of the frame.
- Lower pulley called Magic Wheel which continues to turn even if something gets stuck
- Absence of screws for adjusting the stops, it changes its position during changed to accommodate the alignment of the chain
- Oversized pulleys with 16 and 14 teeth
- Aluminum cage
- Adjustment easier than ever: just set the model and brand of the wheel on the Sram AXS app the bikes, the size and the teeth of the front chainring; the app itself will indicate the ideal length of the chain and the position to be set on the clutch
- T-Type technology
- 12 speed
- Compatible with 12v 10-52t sprocket cassettes
To mount the new Sram Eagle Transmission it is essential to have a frame designed for UDH dropout
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.