The low profile, radially compliant alloy rim injected with SPANK's award-winning Vibrocore to add torsional strength and lateral stiffness, offers a smooth and highly responsive ride feel. Hand-built to A-Class specifications, the 350 Vibrocore wheels with SPANK Hex Drive hub is the premium offer from the SPANK wheelhouse, and is trusted by pros on the UCI DH World Cup and Enduro World Series circuit.
- Unique profile with low sectional height & wide width adds radial compliance & lateral stiffness
- Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps & chatter while reducing negative feedback to the rider gives enhanced performance & comfort
- Vibrocore™ inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies & increases the fatigue life of the rim
- 30mm internal width is versatile fitting tires from 2” to 2.6” and allows plus size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles
- Ideal for downhill, enduro and trail riding (ASTM 5)
- ETRTO: 622x30.5
- Hole count: 32
- Inner width (mm): 30.5
- Outer width (mm): 35
- Profile height: 17
- Tyre fit: 2.0'' to 2.6''
- Hub: Spank HEX J-TYPE BOOST 15x110mm (incl.Boost 20x110mm adapter)
- Weight: ca. 1023g