The Shotgun Pro child seat is designed for children aged 2-6, is fully adjustable to fit any mountain bike, and has rubber frame protection on all 5 contact points.
- Designed for children from 2 to 6 years (up to 27 kg)
- No contact on the frame
- Very quick to assemble, disassemble and swap between bikes. It folds flat for storage
- Fully adjustable to fit all electric and normal mountain bikes
- Fully adjustable leg length to grow with your baby
- Fits all mountain bikes with standard 1 1⁄8 headstock (requires 10mm stem clearance). Trek Knock Block and Scott Syncros headset adapters sold separately
- Shotgun fender included
- Optional Shotgun Pro kids handlebar accessory sold separately
Join thousands of happy mountain biking families from around the world. Thanks to this child's bike seat you will transmit the love for outdoor activities and a passion for cycling. The only problem is that it will be difficult for you to convince your baby to get off!
If you want to take your baby for a ride, the first thing to do is decide whether to put him in front or behind you. We believe it is best to place it on the front for the following reasons.
- Active participation, the child learns to ride a bicycle
- Central weight distribution on the bike
- Compatible with full suspension bikes
- Visibility of what lies ahead
- Possibility of interacting / talking with the child
Convenient and simple to adjust
- Fully adjustable saddle
- Quick release for easy mounting / removal
- Adjustable width to fit all mountain bike models
- Adjustable angle according to the upper tube which can be inclined or horizontal