The Shimano BR-MT420 caliper features consistent braking performance and reliable stopping power in all conditions. The 4-piston caliper instills greater downhill confidence and control.
- 90% braking power vs. BR-MT520
- 20% increase braking power vs. current 2-piston BR-MT400
- 150% better wear-resistance vs. current 2-piston BR-MT400
- Brake pad: resin, metal
With quicker brake engagement and shorter free stroke, the Shimano BL-M4100 brake lever delivers intuitive braking so you can stay focused on the trail ahead. The I-SPEC EV shift lever offers a wider adjustment range for superior rider tuning.
- Intuitive and powerful braking
- Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke
- Rider tunable and action-optimized cockpit
- High-performance brake control
- Additional contact point for a stiffer brake lever
- 10 deg. rotation angle setting range for I-SPEC EV shifting lever