- Connection check - To verify that each unit is correctly connected and recognized by the PC.
- Customization: this function allows you to customize the system functions according to your needs.
- Error checking - When a single unit or several units are connected, this function checks their operation and identifies the problems
- Update firmware: this function is used to update the firmware of each unit
- Preset: this function allows you to connect one or more units and save settings to use when you want on any Di2 bike
- Report (for e-bikes): Acquires various types of data and displays them in a report format. In the report, you can check the settings of each unit and the battery status.
STEPS E8000, E7000, E6100, E6000, E5000
Dura Ace Di2 9070
Dura Ace Di2 R9150
Ultegra Di2 6770
Ultegra Di2 6870
Alfine Di2 S705
XTR Di2 9050
XT Di2 8050