- Aggressive tread design for off road
- Offers full grip and unrivaled traction
- Perfectly suitable for use on dirt roads, forest tracks and trails, even in difficult conditions.
- Size: 28 "x 1.50"
- Evolution line
- ETRTO: 40 - 622 mm
- TL Easy
- Compound: ADDIX Speedgrip
- Microskin protection
- Carcass: 127 TPI
- Compatible with ebikes up to 25km / h
- Recommended pressure: from 2.5 to 4.5 bar (35-65 PSI)
- Recommended internal channel width: 19 - 39 mm
- Weight 480gr
Evolution tires are the best models in the Schwalbe offer. Extremely fast, very light with good mileage make these tires the first choice for all ambitious athletes.
The universal compound that has the widest range of uses. Ideal for XC, AM and Trail: most EVO tires have a version with ADDIX Speedgrip.
TLE - Tubeless Easy
A new monofilament side fabric offers three advantages over the previous standard:
Improved cut resistance, puncture resistance and extremely simple tubeless conversion
MicroSkin is the name of the development that makes the difference compared to previous tubeless tires. The patented construction consists of a high-strength micro-fabric, vulcanized together with the rubber compound and the carcass. MicroSkin wraps the entire casing and makes easy tubeless operation possible even for high pressure tires.