- Double butted aluminum
- 26" wheels
- Sliding rear dropouts for use with gearbox or single speed
- Threaded bottom bracket
- ISCG-05 attachment for chain guide
- Tapered 1.5 "lower, 1-1 / 8" upper headset
- Seatpost diameter 30.9 mm / collar 34.9 mm
- Compatibility with fork from 100 to 160 mm
- Maximum tire size 2.50 "
- Compatible with disc brake
- Weight less than 2300gr
ATTENTION: Only frame
Super strong aluminum frame ready for jumps, it is the only Santa Cruz bike still designed around 26-inch wheels, the best size for use in bike parks, pump tracks and urban environments.
Incredibly short chain stays and two sizes available, to allow total control during your evolutions.
Tapered head tube, for a super stiff front end and threaded bottom bracket (easier and cheaper maintenance).