- Frame: Carbon CC 27.5" VPP 150mm, thru axle12x148mm boost
- Engine: Shimano Steps E8000, 70Nm, 250W, weight 2.88 kg
- Display: Shimano Steps E7000 LCD
- Battery: Shimano 504Wh integrated
- Charger: Shimano 4a
- Fork: Rock Shox Yari RC 160mm 27.5"
- Rear shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select 150mm
- Rear derailleur: Sram NX 12s
- Shift lever: Sram NX single click 12s
- Cassette sprocket: Sram NX 11-50t 12s
- Chain: Sram NX eagle 12s
- Chainring: 34t
- Cranks: Shimano FC-E8000 165mm
- Front brake: Sram Guide RE, 4 pistons
- Rear brake: Sram Guide RE, 4 pistons
- Discs: Sram centerline 200mm / 200mm
- Front tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5 "x 2.60" EXO + TR
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5 "x 2.60" EXO + TR
- Looking for: WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0
- Front hub: Sram MTH 716, 15x110mm, 32 holes
- Rear hub: Sram MTH 746 12x148mm, 32 holes
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect R
- Stem: Race Face Ride
- Saddle: WTB silverado Race
- Seatpost: Race Face aeffet dropper diameter 31,6mm
- Max allowed weight: /
- Weight: 21.6kg
A full carbon frame, VPP suspension and pedal assist technology have merged to create something light and agile that brings fun to the highest levels.
VPP system of the lower sheath optimized, to ensure a lower center of gravity compared to a Bronson. This adds an extra touch of support and traction on slippery terrain, with the great advantage of having a Shimano motor on your side.
Like any Santa Cruz bike, the Heckler is built for real bikers.