The standard version allows, thanks to the possibility of inflating the tires at lower pressure (1.2-1.6 bar), a better performance in terms of grip and seal while maintaining smoothness.
- With the ability to turn at lower pressures, it increases grip, grip and control
- Greater protection of the tire and rim
- Allows use for long runs in run-flat, eliminating the thought of drilling
- It does not absorb the liquid-sealant and allows its correct functioning
- Valve not included, sold separately
- Sold individually