You can request to be notified when the product is available again if you are registered on the site.
Shipping costs: Gratis
- Frame: SMOOTHWALL Carbon, FORM Alloy Rear Triangle. Integrated display. Mid-high pivot Smoothlink suspension system. Bottom Bracket Press Fit BB89.5 24mm. RIDE-4 Adjustable Geometry with Suspension Rate, travel 160mm.
- Engine: Dyname 4.0 efficiency class 1 and MTB, 250w, 108Nm
- Display:Rocky Mountain Jumbotron
- Battery: 720Wh Fully Integrated Li-Ion, removable
- Charger: Rocky Mountain Powerplay FAST 4A 48V
- Fork: Fox 38 Float EVOL GRIP Performance Series 170mm, 44mm Offset
- Shock absorber: Fox Float X2 Performance 230x62.5mm, sealed Bearing Eyelet, 25x8mm Hardware
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT, 12s
- Front derailleur: /
- Shift lever: Shimano XT
- Cassette sprocket: Shimano XT 10-51T
- Chain: Shimano M8100
- Chainring: Race Face Aeffect Cinch 34T
- Cranks: Race Face Aeffect Cinch 165mm
- Front brake: Shimano XT Trail 4 Pistons
- Rear brake: Shimano XT Trail 4 Pistons
- Discs: RT66 203mm / RT66 203mm
- Front tire: Maxxis Assegai 2.5 WT 3C MaxxGrip DD Tubeless Ready, Cushcore XC Tire Inserts
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra DD Tubeless Ready, Cushcore XC Tire Inserts
- Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 Tubeless Ready, 32H (valves included)
- Front hub: Rocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm Torque Cap
- Rear hub: DT Swiss Hybrid 370 Boost 148mm - RMB Axle - 163mm x 12mm x 1.5mm
- Handlebar: Rocky Mountain AM, 780mm Width, 38mm Rise, 9° Backsweep, 5° Upsweep, 35mm Clamp
- Stem: Rocky Mountain 35 AM, 5° Rise, 40m
- Saddle: WTB Volt Race, 142mm Width
- Seatpost: Race Face Aeffect R Dropper 30.9mm, Shimano MT500 Remote, 125mm
- Max. weight allowed: /
- Weight: 23,54 kg
Buying an ebike is an important purchase and every detail must be investigated. For this reason, we are at your disposal for every little doubt: contact a Ridewill expert.
Monday-Friday 9.30 ~ 13:00 / 14:00 ~ 18:00 Saturday 9:00 ~ 12:00
Each bicycle sold by Ridewill is meticulously checked and prepared by our specialized technicians before being shipped
Check tightness of all the screws: headset, frame and linkage and crown spider
Centering the brakes
Complete adjustment of the transmission
Possible assembly of the accessories purchased
Adjustment of saddle height to your specifications
Setting suspension to your weight
Every single bicycle is packed according to a rigorous procedure, with particular attention to the most delicate parts most subject to damage. To guarantee you maximum peace of mind, all our shipments are insured. If you prefer to collect your order on site, the already assembled bicycle collection service is available at our Ridewill point in the province of Como.
Thanks to our automated logistics we guarantee the real-time stock of over 40,000 products.
All products are original, new and guaranteed. And if you change your mind, you have 14 days from delivery to return
Non vuoi attendere i tempi di spedizione?
Con il servizio Pick&Pay acquisti online e ritirare di persona presso il Ridewill Point in provincia di Como.