- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Recessed toe and heel for hike-a-bike situations
- Welded microfiber upper is abrasion and weather resistant
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Elastic lace tuck
- Weight: 435gr (size 43)
DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber sole, the best in terms of grip in the Ride Concept line.
The Powerline model combines advanced features such as a completely heat-sealed but breathable microfibre upper, weatherproof, an asymmetrical neck with D3O impact protection and an EVA midsole.