Twinwall® are engineered for the toughest of conditions. The Twinwall feature a patented design that borrow aircraft design principles by utilising two tubes. Providing the rider with a combination of Strength, lightweight and safety. Since their introduction in 1998, the Twinwall® have been the handlebar of choice for more professional race teams and has helped more riders win championships than any other handlebar in the world.
The Twinwall consists of two aluminium alloy tubes, one within the other. This design gives the handlebar additional strength and security. Making Twinwall the toughest handlebar available. The outer tube is made from 7010 T73 aluminium, which has extreme good resistance to mechanical damage and is anodised to prevent corrosion.
Every Twinwall comes with a Renthal injection molded foam bar pad.
- Width: 801 mm (31-1/2'')
- Height: 99 mm (3-7/8'')
- Rise: 67 mm (2-5/8'')
- Sweep: 65 mm (2-9/16'')
- Clamping width: 115 mm (4-1/2'')
- Clamping diameter: 28.6 mm (1-1/8'')
- Type/Bend: CR / High / Twinwall
- Material: Aluminum
- Honda Cr 500 R (from 1992 to 2001)
- Honda Xr 600 R (from 1991 to 2000)
- Honda Xr 250 R (from 1996 to 2004)
- Honda Xr 400 R (from 1996 to 2004)
- Honda Xr 650 R (from 2000 to 2007)