Renthal employs extremely tight tolerances and an exclusive alloy, specifically developed for the manufacture of handlebars with specific properties that help limit vibration (a common cause of rider fatigue). Combined with the patented clamps and brace Renthal 7/8” bars provide riders with the perfect amount of flex whilst maintaining the strength required for the rigours of Motocross and Supercross.
Renthal 7/8” handlebar share the same exclusive 7010 T6 Aluminium alloy as used in the Fatbars. This alloy is specially formulated to reduce vibration through it's structure.
Every 7/8” handlebar comes with a Renthal injection molded foam bar pad.
- Width: 772 mm (30-3/8”)
- Height: 123 mm (4-7/8”)
- Rise: 11 cm (4-1/4”)
- Sweep: 94 mm (3-11/16”)
- Clamping width: 120 mm (4-3/4”)
- Clamping diameter: 22.2 mm (7/8”)
- Type/Bend: ATV / Quad Racer
- Material: Aluminum
- Suzuki Lt 250 E 2x4 Quadrunner (from 1985 to 1986)
- Suzuki Lt 250 R 2x4 Quadracer (from 1985 to 1992)
- Suzuki Lt 250 S 2x4 Quadsport (from 1989 to 1990)