- CNC machined from a specially enhanced 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Machined self-cleaning mud grooves at each tooth to help increase wear resistance
- All rear sprockets are the ultralight design making them 66% lighter than steel, yet incredibly durable
- Silver available for all models, black, blue and red anodized finish available for certain models
- #1 sprocket used in supercross, motocross and offroad throughout the world
Note: Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- Kawasaki Kfx 400 2X4 (dal 2003 al 2006)
- Suzuki Lt-z 400 2X4 Quadsport (dal 2003 al 2008)