R1 Chain is a premium high strength offroad chain with excellent impact load resistance, designed specifically to withstand the stresses found in off road applications. This chain is the choice where a combination of high strength, light weight and maximum power transfer are important considerations.
- The Steel plates are shot peened to give them a high tensile strength and maximum impact load resistance.
- The Inner links are chamfered, this process helps reduce the chance of chain derailment in the toughest conditions. (420-R1 chain does not have chamfered inner links)
- Specifically for the off-road market, the bearing pins are chromised, giving them excellent resistance to wear in the gritty conditions endured in off-road racing.
- Pre-formed bushings distribute the load, resulting in greater chain life. The bushings extended to reduce friction between inner and outer link plates, maximising power output.
- The gold side plates have a corrosion resistant plating that provides it with an attractive colour to match all motorcycles.
- Use: Off-road
- Link length: 112L
- Chain pitch: 415
- Connecting link style: Circlip
- MX 2 stroke limit: 70cc
- MX 4 stroke limit: 100cc
- Trials limit: 125