A long lasting durable off-road sprocket developed over 5 years. The unique flat face design keeps weight to a minimum and means the Twinring rear chainwheel is as narrow as a standard chainwheel.
- The inner ring of the unique Renthal® Twinring® is engineered from Ultralight 7075 T6 Aluminium. This keeps the weight of the Twinring® to a minimum.
- Renthal® Twinring® feature a Electroless Nickel Coated steel. This ensures an ultra long service life of the chainwheel, providing you with maximum power transfer longer than ever.
- Each Twinring® that leaves Renthal's engineering facilities in the UK is individually CNC machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- The Outer ring is expanded to 200°C to be fitted to the inner ring. Cooling creates a permenant bond. Flat socket set screws prevent lateral movement between the rings in high velocity impacts.
- Twinring® feature Renthal's self cleaning mud groove technology between each tooth. This prevents mud build up that traditionally leads to quicker wearing components.
Note: Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- Honda Crm 250 (from 1993 to 1995)
- Honda Crf 150 F (from 2003 to 2017)
- Honda Crf 230 F (from 2004 to 2017)
- Honda Crf 450 L (from 2019 to 2020)
- Honda Cr 250 R (from 1984 to 2007)
- Honda Cr 500 R (from 1986 to 2001)
- Honda Cr 125 R (from 1988 to 2007)
- Honda Crf 450 R (from 2002 to 2020)
- Honda Crf 250 R (from 2003 to 2019)
- Honda Crf 450 Rwe Works Edition (2019)
- Honda Crf 450 Rx (from 2017 to 2020)
- Honda Crf 250 Rx (2019)
- Honda Crf 250 X (from 2004 to 2017)
- Honda Crf 450 X (2020)
- Honda Crf 450 X Enduro (from 2005 to 2019)
- Honda Xr 250 R (from 1996 to 2004)
- Honda Xr 400 R (from 1996 to 2004)
- Honda Xr 650 R (from 2000 to 2007)