A long lasting durable off-road sprocket developed over 5 years. The unique flat face design keeps weight to a minimum and means the Twinring rear chainwheel is as narrow as a standard chainwheel.
- The inner ring of the unique Renthal® Twinring® is engineered from Ultralight 7075 T6 Aluminium. This keeps the weight of the Twinring® to a minimum.
- Renthal® Twinring® feature a Electroless Nickel Coated steel. This ensures an ultra long service life of the chainwheel, providing you with maximum power transfer longer than ever.
- Each Twinring® that leaves Renthal's engineering facilities in the UK is individually CNC machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- The Outer ring is expanded to 200°C to be fitted to the inner ring. Cooling creates a permenant bond. Flat socket set screws prevent lateral movement between the rings in high velocity impacts.
- Twinring® feature Renthal's self cleaning mud groove technology between each tooth. This prevents mud build up that traditionally leads to quicker wearing components.
Note: Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- Honda Xr 250 R (from 1988 to 1989)
- Yamaha Wr 400 F (from 1999 to 2000)
- Yamaha Wr 426 F (from 2001 to 2002)
- Yamaha Wr 250 F (from 2001 to 2019)
- Yamaha Wr 450 F (from 2005 to 2020)
- Yamaha Wr 250 F Enduro Gp (2018)
- Yamaha Wr 450 F Enduro Gp (2018)
- Yamaha Yz 125 (from 1999 to 2020)
- Yamaha Yz 400 F (from 1999 to 1999)
- Yamaha Yz 250 (from 1999 to 2020)
- Yamaha Yz 426 F (from 2000 to 2002)
- Yamaha Yz 250 F (from 2001 to 2020)
- Yamaha Yz 450 F (from 2003 to 2020)
- Yamaha Yz 250 Fx (from 2015 to 2020)
- Yamaha Yz 250 X (from 2016 to 2020)
- Yamaha Yz 450 Fx (from 2016 to 2020)
- Yamaha Yz 450 F 50th Anniversary (2006)
- Yamaha Yz 250 F 60th Anniversary (2016)
- Yamaha Yz 450 F 60th Anniversary (2016)
- Yamaha Yz 450 F Sp 50th Anniversary Limited Edition (2006)
- Yamaha Yz 250 F 50th Anniversary Limited Edition (from 2006 to 2006)