A long lasting durable off-road sprocket developed over 5 years. The unique flat face design keeps weight to a minimum and means the Twinring rear chainwheel is as narrow as a standard chainwheel.
- The inner ring of the unique Renthal® Twinring® is engineered from Ultralight 7075 T6 Aluminium. This keeps the weight of the Twinring® to a minimum.
- Renthal® Twinring® feature a Electroless Nickel Coated steel. This ensures an ultra long service life of the chainwheel, providing you with maximum power transfer longer than ever.
- Each Twinring® that leaves Renthal's engineering facilities in the UK is individually CNC machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- The Outer ring is expanded to 200°C to be fitted to the inner ring. Cooling creates a permenant bond. Flat socket set screws prevent lateral movement between the rings in high velocity impacts.
- Twinring® feature Renthal's self cleaning mud groove technology between each tooth. This prevents mud build up that traditionally leads to quicker wearing components.
Note: Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- Suzuki Dr 350 (from 1990 to 1998)
- Suzuki Rm 125 (from 1989 to 2012)
- Suzuki Rm 250 (from 1989 to 2012)
- Suzuki Rmx 250 (from 1989 to 1998)
- Suzuki Rmx 250 S (from 1992 to 2002)
- Suzuki Dr-z 400 E (from 2000 to 2007)
- Suzuki Dr-z 400 S (from 2000 to 2017)
- Suzuki Dr-z 250 (from 2004 to 2007)
- Suzuki Dr-z 400 Sm (from 2005 to 2017)
- Suzuki Rm-z 450 (from 2005 to 2020)
- Suzuki Rm-z 250 (from 2007 to 2017)
- Suzuki Rmx 450 Z (from 2010 to 2017)