Renthal's hard anodised rear chainwheels are specifically designed for road and road racing applications. They are CNC machined from the same 7075 T6 material as our offroad chainwheels, yet feature the increased longevity from the hard anodizing process. Hard anodising is an integral surface coating which significantly increases the hardness and wear resistance of the chainwheel surface.
- Designed to keep revolving un-sprung mass to an absolute minimum and power transfer at a maximum, Renthal Ultralight™ rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel.
- Each Ultralight™ Rear Chainwheel that leaves Renthal's engineering facilities in the UK is individually CNC machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- High strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminium alloy is used to create the perfect rear chainwheel, that is both lightweight, durable and strong.
- To help improve overall wear resistance of Renthal Road Chainwheels a hard anodising coating is applied which increases the hardness of the material giving better wear resistance.
Note: Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- Honda Xl 125 V Varadero (from 2001 to 2009)
- Ktm Duke 125 (from 2011 to 2012)
- Ktm Duke 200 Abs (2013)
- Ktm Duke 200 (2013)