Renthal's hard anodised rear chainwheels are specifically designed for road and road racing applications. They are CNC machined from the same 7075 T6 material as our offroad chainwheels, yet feature the increased longevity from the hard anodizing process. Hard anodising is an integral surface coating which significantly increases the hardness and wear resistance of the chainwheel surface.
- Designed to keep revolving un-sprung mass to an absolute minimum and power transfer at a maximum, Renthal Ultralight™ rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel.
- Each Ultralight™ Rear Chainwheel that leaves Renthal's engineering facilities in the UK is individually CNC machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- High strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminium alloy is used to create the perfect rear chainwheel, that is both lightweight, durable and strong.
- To help improve overall wear resistance of Renthal Road Chainwheels a hard anodising coating is applied which increases the hardness of the material giving better wear resistance.
Note: Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- Honda Cb 500 (from 1996 to 2003)
- Honda Cb 500 Cup (1999)
- Honda Cb 750 Nighthawk (from 1991 to 2003)
- Honda Cb 750 F2 Seven Fifty (from 1992 to 2003)
- Honda Crf 1000 L Africa Twin (2016)
- Honda Crf 1000 L Abs Africa Twin (from 2016 to 2017)
- Honda Crf 1000 Ld Abs Africa Twin Dct (from 2016 to 2017)
- Honda Cb 500 S (from 1998 to 2003)
- Honda Xrv 750 Africa Twin (from 1993 to 2003)
- Triumph Speedmaster 800 (from 2003 to 2004)
- Triumph Speedmaster 865 (from 2005 to 2016)