Renthal's hard anodised rear chainwheels are specifically designed for road and road racing applications. They are CNC machined from the same 7075 T6 material as our offroad chainwheels, yet feature the increased longevity from the hard anodizing process. Hard anodising is an integral surface coating which significantly increases the hardness and wear resistance of the chainwheel surface.
- Designed to keep revolving un-sprung mass to an absolute minimum and power transfer at a maximum, Renthal Ultralight™ rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel.
- Each Ultralight™ Rear Chainwheel that leaves Renthal's engineering facilities in the UK is individually CNC machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- High strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminium alloy is used to create the perfect rear chainwheel, that is both lightweight, durable and strong.
- To help improve overall wear resistance of Renthal Road Chainwheels a hard anodising coating is applied which increases the hardness of the material giving better wear resistance.
Note: Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- Kawasaki Klv 1000 (from 2004 to 2006)
- Suzuki Dl 1000 V-strom (from 2002 to 2010)
- Suzuki Dl 650 V-strom (from 2004 to 2010)
- Suzuki Dl 650 Abs V-strom (from 2007 to 2017)
- Suzuki Dl 650 Abs V-strom Adventure (from 2012 to 2015)
- Suzuki Dl 1000 Abs V-strom (from 2014 to 2017)
- Suzuki Dl 1000 Abs V-strom Adventure (from 2014 to 2016)
- Suzuki Dl 650 Abs V-strom Xt (from 2015 to 2017)
- Suzuki Dl 1000 Abs V-strom Xt (2017)
- Suzuki Gsr 600 (2006)
- Suzuki Gsr 600 Abs (from 2007 to 2011)
- Suzuki Gsr 750 (from 2011 to 2016)
- Suzuki Gsr 750 Abs (from 2011 to 2016)
- Suzuki Gsx-r 750 (from 2000 to 2010)
- Suzuki Gsx-r 600 (from 2001 to 2010)
- Suzuki Gsx-s 750 (from 2015 to 2016)
- Triumph Daytona 600 (from 2003 to 2004)
- Triumph Daytona 650 (2005)
- Triumph Scrambler 865 (from 2006 to 2016)
- Triumph Speed Four 600 (from 2003 to 2006)
- Triumph Thruxton 865 Efi (from 2008 to 2016)
- Triumph Tt 600 (from 2000 to 2003)