Renthal's hard anodised rear chainwheels are specifically designed for road and road racing applications. They are CNC machined from the same 7075 T6 material as our offroad chainwheels, yet feature the increased longevity from the hard anodizing process. Hard anodising is an integral surface coating which significantly increases the hardness and wear resistance of the chainwheel surface.
- Designed to keep revolving un-sprung mass to an absolute minimum and power transfer at a maximum, Renthal Ultralight™ rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel.
- Each Ultralight™ Rear Chainwheel that leaves Renthal's engineering facilities in the UK is individually CNC machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- High strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminium alloy is used to create the perfect rear chainwheel, that is both lightweight, durable and strong.
- To help improve overall wear resistance of Renthal Road Chainwheels a hard anodising coating is applied which increases the hardness of the material giving better wear resistance.
Note: Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- Honda Cbr 600 F4I (from 2001 to 2007)
- Honda Cbr 600 F4I Abs (2007)
- Honda Cbr 600 Rr (from 2003 to 2019)
- Honda Cbr 600 Rr Abs (from 2009 to 2019)
- Honda Cbr 1000 Rr Abs Fireblade (from 2017 to 2018)
- Honda Cbr 1000 Rr Fireblade (from 2017 to 2018)
- Honda Cbr 1000 Rr Abs Fireblade Sp (from 2017 to 2018)