Renthal's hard anodised rear chainwheels are specifically designed for road and road racing applications. They are CNC machined from the same 7075 T6 material as our offroad chainwheels, yet feature the increased longevity from the hard anodizing process. Hard anodising is an integral surface coating which significantly increases the hardness and wear resistance of the chainwheel surface.
- Designed to keep revolving un-sprung mass to an absolute minimum and power transfer at a maximum, Renthal Ultralight™ rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel.
- Each Ultralight™ Rear Chainwheel that leaves Renthal's engineering facilities in the UK is individually CNC machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- High strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminium alloy is used to create the perfect rear chainwheel, that is both lightweight, durable and strong.
- To help improve overall wear resistance of Renthal Road Chainwheels a hard anodising coating is applied which increases the hardness of the material giving better wear resistance.
Note: Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- Triumph Daytona 955 T595 (from 1997 to 1998)
- Triumph Daytona 955 I (from 1999 to 2006)
- Triumph Daytona 955 I Centennial (2002)
- Triumph Sprint 1050 Gt Abs (from 2011 to 2013)
- Triumph Sprint 1050 Gt Abs Se (from 2014 to 2016)
- Triumph Sprint 955 St (from 1999 to 2004)
- Triumph Sprint 1050 St (from 2005 to 2010)
- Triumph Sprint 1050 St Abs (from 2008 to 2011)
- Triumph Tiger 1050 Abs Sport (from 2013 to 2018)
- Triumph Speed Triple 955 (from 1999 to 2004)
- Triumph Speed Triple 1050 (from 2005 to 2015)
- Triumph Speed Triple 1050 Abs (from 2011 to 2015)
- Triumph Speed Triple 1050 R Abs (from 2013 to 2015)
- Triumph Speed Triple 1050 R Abs 94 (2015)
- Triumph Speed Triple 1050 Abs 94 (2016)