Renthal's hard anodised rear chainwheels are specifically designed for road and road racing applications. They are CNC machined from the same 7075 T6 material as our offroad chainwheels, yet feature the increased longevity from the hard anodizing process. Hard anodising is an integral surface coating which significantly increases the hardness and wear resistance of the chainwheel surface.
- Designed to keep revolving un-sprung mass to an absolute minimum and power transfer at a maximum, Renthal Ultralight™ rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel.
- Each Ultralight™ Rear Chainwheel that leaves Renthal's engineering facilities in the UK is individually CNC machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- High strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminium alloy is used to create the perfect rear chainwheel, that is both lightweight, durable and strong.
- To help improve overall wear resistance of Renthal Road Chainwheels a hard anodising coating is applied which increases the hardness of the material giving better wear resistance.
Note: Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- Suzuki Gsf 1200 Bandit (2006)
- Suzuki Gsf 1200 Abs Bandit (2006)
- Suzuki Gsx 1400 (from 2002 to 2007)
- Suzuki Gsx 1250 F Abs (from 2011 to 2016)
- Suzuki Gsx 1300 Bk B-king (from 2008 to 2009)
- Suzuki Gsx 1300 Bk Abs B-king (from 2008 to 2011)
- Suzuki Gsx-r 1000 (from 2001 to 2008)
- Suzuki Gsx 1300 R Hayabusa (from 2008 to 2012)
- Suzuki Gsx 1300 R Abs Hayabusa (from 2013 to 2017)
- Suzuki Gsx 1300 R Abs Hayabusa 50th Anniversary (2014)
- Suzuki Gsx 1300 R Hayabusa Limited Edition (2012)
- Suzuki Gsx 1300 R Abs Hayabusa Limited Edition (2013)
- Suzuki Gsf 1200 S Bandit (from 2006 to 2006)
- Suzuki Gsf 1200 S Abs Bandit (from 2006 to 2006)
- Suzuki Gsf 1250 S Bandit (from 2007 to 2010)
- Suzuki Gsf 1250 S Abs Bandit (from 2007 to 2016)
- Suzuki Sv 1000 (from 2003 to 2005)
- Triumph Daytona 955 I (2002)
- Triumph Sprint 955 Rs (from 2000 to 2003)
- Triumph Tiger 955 I (from 2005 to 2006)
- Triumph Tiger 1050 (from 2007 to 2012)
- Triumph Tiger 1050 Abs (from 2007 to 2011)