Renthal's hard anodised rear chainwheels are specifically designed for road and road racing applications. They are CNC machined from the same 7075 T6 material as our offroad chainwheels, yet feature the increased longevity from the hard anodizing process. Hard anodising is an integral surface coating which significantly increases the hardness and wear resistance of the chainwheel surface.
- High strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminium alloy is used to create the perfect rear chainwheel, that is both lightweight, durable and strong.
- To help improve overall wear resistance of Renthal Road Chainwheels a hard anodising coating is applied which increases the hardness of the material giving better wear resistance.
Note: Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- Honda Cb 1000 R (from 2008 to 2016)
- Honda Cb 1000 R Abs (from 2008 to 2016)
- Honda Vfr 800 (from 2002 to 2011)
- Honda Vfr 800 Abs (from 2002 to 2012)
- Honda Vfr 800 X Abs Crossrunner (from 2011 to 2014)