Renthal's hard anodised rear chainwheels are specifically designed for road and road racing applications. They are CNC machined from the same 7075 T6 material as our offroad chainwheels, yet feature the increased longevity from the hard anodizing process. Hard anodising is an integral surface coating which significantly increases the hardness and wear resistance of the chainwheel surface.
- Designed to keep revolving un-sprung mass to an absolute minimum and power transfer at a maximum, Renthal Ultralight™ rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel.
- Each Ultralight™ Rear Chainwheel that leaves Renthal's engineering facilities in the UK is individually CNC machined to the tightest possible tolerances, ensuring an accurate and reliable fit.
- High strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminium alloy is used to create the perfect rear chainwheel, that is both lightweight, durable and strong.
- To help improve overall wear resistance of Renthal Road Chainwheels a hard anodising coating is applied which increases the hardness of the material giving better wear resistance.
Note: Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- Kawasaki Gpz 600 R Ninja (from 1985 to 1989)
- Kawasaki Gpx 600 R Ninja (from 1988 to 1995)
- Suzuki Gsx-r 1000 (from 2009 to 2016)
- Suzuki Gsx-r 1000 Abs (from 2015 to 2016)
- Yamaha Fzs 1000 Fazer (from 2001 to 2005)
- Yamaha MT-01 1700 (from 2005 to 2012)
- Yamaha MT-01 1700 Edition (2006)
- Yamaha FZ1 1000 N (from 2006 to 2014)
- Yamaha FZ1 1000 N Abs (from 2008 to 2014)
- Yamaha Fzs 1000 S Fazer (from 2003 to 2005)
- Yamaha FZ6 600 S (fazer) (from 2004 to 2009)
- Yamaha FZ6 600 S Fazer (from 2004 to 2006)
- Yamaha FZ6 600 S Abs Fazer (from 2006 to 2008)
- Yamaha FZ1 1000 S Fazer (from 2006 to 2014)
- Yamaha FZ1 1000 S Abs Fazer (from 2007 to 2014)
- Yamaha FZ6 600 S2 Abs Fazer (from 2007 to 2010)
- Yamaha Xjr 1300 (from 2004 to 2013)
- Yamaha YZF-R1 1000 (from 1998 to 2014)
- Yamaha YZF-R7 750 OW02 (from 1999 to 2000)
- Yamaha YZF-R6 600 (from 2003 to 2005)
- Yamaha YZF-R1 1000 Flame (2003)
- Yamaha YZF-R1 1000 Limited Edition (2010)
- Yamaha YZF-R6 600 R46 (2005)