Renthal® Fatbar® are the market leading unbraced handlebar. Featuring a tapered wall profile enables the clamping diameter (1-1/8'' / 28.6mm) to be larger than the control ends (7/8'' / 22.2mm). The design of Fatbar reduces weight whilst maintaining an extremely high strength. Fitted as OE equipment by Honda and Suzuki.
Fatbar achieves its market leading strength to weight ratio thanks to efficient use of material and computer aided taper wall profiling reducing weight, whilst retaining the strength, durability and flex characteristics of Fatbar. It is engineered from an exclusive 7010 T6 aluminium exclusive to Renthal for Handlebars. This alloy is specially formulated to reduce vibration through it's structure. The Fatbar has a shot peened surface texture that increases the fatigue life and durability of the bar.
Every Fatbar comes with a Renthal injection molded foam bar pad.
- Width: 779 mm (30-5/8'')
- Height: 88 mm (3-1/2'')
- Rise: 53 mm (2-3/32'')
- Sweep: 50 mm (1-15/16'')
- Clamping width: 122 mm (4-3/4'')
- Clamping diameter: 28.6 mm (1-1/8'')
- Type/Bend: Fatbar / KTM
- Material: Aluminum
- Honda Crf 250 R (from 2019 to 2020)
- Honda Crf 250 Rx (from 2019 to 2020)
- Husqvarna Tc 85 17/14 (from 2017 to 2020)
- Husqvarna Tc 85 19/16 (from 2017 to 2020)
- Ktm Sx 85 17/14 (from 2013 to 2020)
- Ktm Sx 85 19/16 (from 2013 to 2020)