Renthal® Fatbar® are the market leading unbraced handlebar. Featuring a tapered wall profile enables the clamping diameter (1-1/8'' / 28.6mm) to be larger than the control ends (7/8'' / 22.2mm). The design of Fatbar reduces weight whilst maintaining an extremely high strength. Fitted as OE equipment by Honda and Suzuki.
Fatbar achieves its market leading strength to weight ratio thanks to efficient use of material and computer aided taper wall profiling reducing weight, whilst retaining the strength, durability and flex characteristics of Fatbar. It is engineered from an exclusive 7010 T6 aluminium exclusive to Renthal for Handlebars. This alloy is specially formulated to reduce vibration through it's structure. The Fatbar has a shot peened surface texture that increases the fatigue life and durability of the bar.
Every Fatbar comes with a Renthal injection molded foam bar pad.
- Width: 769 mm (30-1/4'')
- Height: 98 mm (3-7/8'')
- Rise: 64 mm (2-1/2'')
- Sweep: 72 mm (2-13/16'')
- Clamping width: 120 mm (4-3/4'')
- Clamping diameter: 28.6 mm (1-1/8'')
- Type/Bend: Fatbar / KFX
- Material: Aluminum
- Aprilia Sl 900 Abs Shiver (2018)
- Aprilia Smv 900 Abs Dorsoduro (2018)
- Kawasaki Kfx 450 R 2x4 (from 2008 to 2014)
- Ktm Super Duke 1290 Gt Abs (from 2017 to 2019)
- Ktm Sx 450 Atv (from 2008 to 2009)
- Ktm Sx 505 Atv (from 2010 to 2011)
- Ktm Xc 450 Atv (from 2008 to 2010)
- Ktm Xc 525 Atv (2010)
- Yamaha Xsr 700 Abs (from 2016 to 2020)
- Yamaha Xsr 700 Abs X Tribute (from 2019 to 2020)