Prologo Kylma are the perfect gloves to withstand extremely cold temperatures and the most adverse conditions, recommended for use with temperatures close to 0.
- Studied and designed with cutting-edge "Thermal Textile" materials, resistant to water, wind and cold, guaranteeing a comfortable and performing fit
- Waterproof: The new polyurethane material resists water and protects the hands from humidity and wetness while maintaining the breathability of the skin
- Technical fabric: The back has been made with an ultra-thin material composed of three different layers that manage water, wind and fit of the glove
- Windproof: the outer layer protects against freezing temperatures, resistant down to sub-zero temperatures, creating an insulating and protective shield
- Thinner than traditional gloves: this is to ensure greater grip / sensitivity on the handlebars and offer maximum fit
- Super sensitive palm, with non-slip synthetic leather fabric
- Elasticated cuffs, ideal for overlapping jacket sleeves