Polini Hi-Speed is an electronic device designed for the Polini E-P3+ EVO engine battery 500 / 880wh for e-bikes in order to evade the engine stop at 25 Km/h and consequently increase the active assistance up to 50 Km/h taking full advantage of the performance that the engine can offer. Polini HI-Speed is very easy to install as the connectors interface directly with the original ones while maintaining their water resistance. The installation takes place in a few minutes without opening the engine or removing the original seals and is totally invisible as the internal space of the engine cover is used for its housing.
- It is totally reversible and you can go back to the original configuration in a few minutes
- It does not require settings as it adjusts itself
- Without battery as it is self-powered.
- Easily deactivated by detaching only a magnet positioned externally to the motor
- The speedometer will always display half of the real speed and the same for the km driven. To know the speed and kms driven it is enough to double the figures.
- Not compatible on models with Di2 electronic shifting
- 100% Made in Italy
- Not approved for road use
ATTENTION! CAREFULLY READ THE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS AND THE DOWNLOADABLE USER MANUAL ON THE BUTTON IN THE BAR BELOW